Return & Exchange Policy
Sonata is committed to ensuring that all our customers are outfitted with quality products to enable them to focus on freedom of movement. However, we understand that there are situations where you may not be entirely satisfied with your purchase. While all products purchased are strictly non-refundable, you can do an exchange if the product meets the following criteria:
- The product must be in original and saleable condition.
- The original packaging, tags and labels on the product are intact.
- The product has not been washed, used, or altered in any way.
- You have the original invoice issued at the point of purchase.
Please note that consignment, promotional and customised items are ineligible for exchange. For hygiene purposes, undergarments and hosiery are also non-exchangeable.
Products must be exchanged within 30 days of the date of purchase. If the above conditions are fulfilled, please see below for the relevant exchange process.
Exchanges for Online Purchases
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an exchange. In the subject header, put “Product Exchange” followed by your order number.
- If an exchange is possible, we will inform you to head down to one of our stores where we will prepare the replacement for you. Please wait for our confirmation before making the trip.
- If you are heading down to our stores, please remember to bring the item in the original packaging together with your invoice as proof of purchase.
We do not provide exchanges for orders outside of Singapore unless it is due to a manufacturing defect. Kindly note that the same criteria for product exchanges still apply.
Exchanges for Store Purchases
- Exchanges for store purchases have to be done at the original store of purchase.
- Please remember to bring the item in the original packaging together with your invoice as proof of purchase.
If you have any questions about our exchange policy, please send us a message with your queries and we will get back to you as soon as we can.