Do Sonata retail outlets open on Public Holidays?
- Currently, only our Orchard Central outlet opens on Public Holidays. We advise you to contact our outlets first if you are unsure on the stores' operating hours. More information can be found under “Find Retailers.” Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to receive regular news and updates on store hours.
How do I log into my online account?
- You should have your login ID and password ready. Click “Login / Register” located at the top of our website.
What should I do if I forgot my login ID / password?
- Don’t fret! On the login page, click “Forgot your password?”. Enter the email you used to register with us and we will send your password to that email address.
How do I create an online account?
- To create a new account, click on “Login / Register” located at the top of our website. Simply fill in your particulars and your account will immediately be processed. Upon signing up, you will receive an email notification on your application, so make sure you have access to the email account you used for registration.
How do I place an order?
- To place an order on our website, you must have an existing online account. Just login with your ID and password and visit “Shop Dancewear” to start adding items to your cart!
- Alternatively, you can visit any of our stores to view our catalogues and place your order.
How do I know that my order has been received and is being processed?
- Upon confirmation of your online order, an Order Confirmation Page will be generated, issuing you an Order Reference Number. You may want to print out this page for future reference. An email notification of your order details will be sent to you as well.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
- Orders take at least 14-21 business days (3-4 weeks) for local deliveries and 21-31 business days (4-6 weeks) for local deliveries. Longer processing times may occur depending on the volume of your order. Naturally, a larger volume of purchases would take a longer manufacturing time. In such cases, we will notify you of the delay via email.
- We manufacture all our garments from scratch to ensure that you receive the best quality possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding with regards to our production time.
Do you take express orders?
- Yes, we do. If you require garments or costumes urgently, kindly visit our Singapore retail stores for ready stock or to place an express order. Click “Find Retailers” for a list of our locations.
- Throughout the year, there may be periods of high production demand when we do not accept express orders, so do check directly with the stores as soon as you can.
- Express orders will be delivered in 1 week. There is an additional 20% service fee (before GST) for express orders.
Is it possible to change / cancel my order?
- Orders are processed immediately upon confirmation to ensure delivery in the shortest time possible. Hence, we are unable to offer cancellations or changes. We advise customers to always double-check your orders carefully before checking out and making payment.
Do I need to have a PayPal account to check out?
- No, you will be able to use the guest checkout through PayPal. We accept all major credit and debit cards through PayPal. Your credit / debit card will be charged at checkout upon confirmation of your order.
- If we are unable to fulfil your orders for any reason, please be assured that your credit / debit card charges will be refunded through PayPal.
What if I am unable to make payment online?
- Kindly visit our retail stores to place your order. We accept cash, NETS, and all major credit / debit cards. Please note that full payment is required for orders placed both in-store and online.
Do you do international shipping?
- Yes. Orders will be shipped using Speedpost Priority mail. Please visit “Shipping Policy” for more details
I placed an order online and it has been a week, why has it not arrived yet?
- Orders take a minimum of at least 14 business days (3 weeks) to be manufactured and shipped. Please visit “Shipping Policy” for more information.
I have waited 3 weeks for my online order, why has it not arrived yet?
- Please contact us through email at email@example.com if you have not received your parcel after 3 weeks.
- For customers who have selected the Regular Shipping option, we are unfortunately unable to help you track where your parcel might be. We will not be liable for any missing or damaged items that have been mailed out using normal / regular mail. Please use the Registered Shipping option to ensure that you receive your package.
- For customers who have selected the Registered Shipping option, a tracking number would have been sent to you upon confirmation of your order. You may use the tracking number on SingPost to track the status of your parcel.
Why do the online colours look different from the colour swatches in the retail store?
- Colours rendered on digital screens will have some variation with the original fabric colours, because monitors and other electronic devices (eg. mobile phones) have varying abilities to display colours. For example, a higher DPI resolution on the screens can provide clearer images.
- To prevent any discrepancies or confusion, we advise customers to visit the retail stores to see the original fabric colours if there are any uncertainties.
Is it possible to do a one-to-one exchange if the item that I received comes in a colour that I do not want or do not like?
- Due to the possible risks that online colours will have some variations with the original fabric colour, the differences cannot be considered as a production defect.
- However, depending on your order, we may be able to do an exchange for you. Please visit “Exchange Policy” first to ensure that your product is in good condition for exchanges.
- We can deny exchanges if your order includes a customized product with special add-on options and/or special colours that makes your product unsaleable in stores. In those cases, we hope for your understanding that we are unable to do the exchange.
- Therefore, we encourage customers to always double-check your orders before checking out and confirming your order.
There is a manufacturing defect in my product. Is it possible to get a refund?
- Unfortunately, we have a strict no-refunds policy.
- For defective merchandise, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and Order Reference number together with a photo of the defective product. Upon confirmation, we will provide a replacement for the product.
- Please ensure that your product meets the conditions for exchange. Click “Exchange Policy” for more information.
How do I exchange an item?
- Please visit “Exchange Policy” for more information.
How can I join and be a part of the Sonata sales team?
- We have been growing since 1982, and we believe our success today is through the contributions of our people. If you're a creative, enthusiastic, and hardworking team player, we would love to hear from you!
- Email us at email@example.com with your particulars and let us know which position you are applying for. Don't forget to attach your resume too! Also, do let us know why you would like to join and become a part of the Sonata team.
Don’t see your question listed here? Drop us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can!